Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Fiction Reads

I have read non-fiction and fiction books over the past year.  My top non-fiction books were listed December 28. Now I want to list some of my favorite fiction books.  There are not in any order other than alphabetical.  Each and every one of them were written by authors that were new to me and I am so glad that I have found them.





 



A Joyful Break

Even though this was a fiction book it will teach you to be happy where you are.  Here is my orginial review of this book.

Fore more information about Diane Craver and to catch up with her go to her website.









 

The Moses Conspiracy

I enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next one in the series. Here is my orginal review.


To keep up with Susan go visit her website.






 


To Whisper Her Name

This is the first historical fiction that I have read and absoutely fell in love with this author.  Can't wait for the next book in the series.   My orginal review is here.

Check Tamara's website for more wonderful books from this author. 



Winter in Full Bloom

Whether she is writing fiction or non-fiction Anita has a way with words.  Here is my review on Winter in Full Bloom.

For more informaiton about Anita Higman check her blog out to keep up with her.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment