Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Silence of Winter - Review


I enjoyed the second book of this six book series, The Silence of Winter (The Discovery-A Lancaster County Saga). 

Meredith finds out that she has just lost her husband, Luke in an accident.  She is sad that she never was able to tell him that he was going to be a father.  Now she realizes that she must get on with her life for her baby's sake, even though she feels so lost without her husband.  

An old friend shows up offering support.  Will she take the help he is offering? 

Once again Wanda gives us another suspensful ending. I enjoy books that are part of a series.  They seem to focus on each character and you can connect with the.  At least it does for me.  The only problem with series books is its hard to wait until the next one comes out.

Thank you to NetGalley for allowing me to read these as a group.  I received this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment