Friday, May 24, 2013

Fire Storm by Mackenzie Dare-Review



Fire Storm was a great beginning story for a truly talented author. Jim and his wife, Jess finds adventure and intrigue throughout the book. This book had me on the edge of my seat from the very first page until the end. It is an easy read and it was so suspenseful I read it in one evening.  I felt that this book could be added to so I hope that there will be a sequel and I’ll be the first in line to get it.

More about Mackenzie Dare

This is her first book and she loves to read and to write. She also loves to listen to audio books while she is running or doing chores!  For her the perfect reading time it is sitting in front of a big picture window that’s propped slightly open, on a cool, rainy day, a gentle breeze whisking through and the soft pattering or water droplets hitting the pane.  You'll find her leaning her shoulder against the glass with a book in her lap and a cup of steamy coffee beside, and letting those little black words take the keys and transport her to any number of exciting adventures.

She looks forward to interacting with her fans in the great exploration of the wonderful world of literature!


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just read this book and reviewed it, and I have a giveaway at my blog for a paperback copy, if you have an ebook you might want to enter! :-)
    I love meeting fellow book bloggers, I found you on the "follow my blog" thread on Goodreads! :-) Stop by and say Hi, maybe enter the giveaway!

    FoundaChristianByHisGrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete