Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Where God Finds You by Anita Higman-Review



Anita Higman wrote a wonderful devotional when she wrote Where God Finds You. The stories that I have heard for so long came alive for me by hearing the story of each character told as if they were sitting right here with me telling it. And then to reread it in scripture was very reflective. There are many devotional books that I have used but I have really enjoyed this one because of the unique layout of the material.  The personal questions really make you stop and think, what would you do?

This devotional book was given to me by bookfun.org, in exchange for a honest review.

More about Anita Higman

Best-selling and award-winning author, Anita Higman, has over thirty books published (several coauthored) for adults and children. She’s been a Barnes & Noble “Author of the Month” for Houston and has a BA degree, combining speech communication, psychology, and art. Anita loves good movies, exotic teas, and brunch with her friends.  She lives in Humble, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment